The 20 Favorite First Dance Songs For Your Wedding Night!
Your first dance…you’ve probably been dreaming of this moment since you were a kid, playing dress up, dancing throughout the day imagine being in your wedding. Now that the moment is here, why does it seem so impossible to pick a song that is relevant, easy to dance to, and just sentimental enough? Don’t worry, A lot of couples struggle with which song to choose for their first dance, but we’ve got you covered.
Let’s find the best first dance songs that are resembling both of you! With the help of Adit, one of the wedding photographers from Why Imaging we compiled a list of unique first dance wedding songs from R&B to folk song even sentimental ones, so no matter what your musical taste may be, you’re sure to find a tune to suit your style.
- “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers
- “The You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
- “Hold Me” by Stevie Wonder
- “I’m Yours” by Andy Grammer
- “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (Boyce Avenue cover)
- “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
- “You Are the Best Thing” by Ray LaMotagne
- “From This Moment On” by Shania Twain
- “Marry Me” – Train
- “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
- “10,000 Hours” by Dan + Shay feat. Justin Bieber
- “Conversations in the Dark” by John Legend
- “Best Part” by H.E.R. feat. Daniel Caesar
- “Lucky” by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
- “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Kina Grannis
- “Everything” by Michael Bublé
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Love Me Like You Do” by Ellie Goulding
- “XO” by John Mayer
Thanks to Adit for helping us round up his Why Imaging’s team to get their insights on the best first dance songs.
Cover images by Ario Narendro